You're thinking you've heard this before.
You might be surprised to learn the most popular weight loss programs in America utilize well kept half truths to speed up weight loss then drop you like a bad habit. AFTER they have your cash.
Secret #1 Water
Secret #2 Raw Greens
Raw fresh greens, like the ones shown above will increase your weight loss 10 fold, and will do so quickly.
Eating raw greens in larger amounts will help push through any blockage, and, when drinking more water, will begin to provide oxygen and nutrients to your intestinal tract. Truth.
Most weight loss centers will increase their patients protein via advising eating more meat the first week or two or by offering "supplement" shakes, bars or drinks. Women typically lose 5-7lbs that first week and men lose nearly double.
So Why aren't you telling me to eat more meat?"
Great question you snazzy reader you! Most patients begin to suffer from mild to moderate constipation within 2-4 weeks of a high protein diet, for a few reasons.
1. Consuming artificial shakes/bars/drinks take longer to digest and are loaded with chemicals you don't want and your body doesn't recognize.
2. Most meats today are not "clean". The animals were fed all manner of poisons, later their meat was injected with more chemicals making it even more difficult for the patient's body to move out waste. This creates constipation, fatigue and most importantly, creates a buyer, not a healthy educated patient.
Secret 3: Removing the Carbs
You've heard the drill. Carbs are bad. Carbs make you fat.
But that's like saying all cars are Fords. Not ALL carbs are bad. Weight Loss Centers remove or restrict carbs from the diet either for a short period of time, or throughout the remainder of the weight loss phase.
So Why Aren't You Telling Me To Stop Eating Carbs?"
Because you NEED carbohydrates. If we removed carbs from your diet, you might feel fantastic for a few days or a week, but the after affects of depriving yourself quickly become apparent.
1. Once you go down this path, your body will go into "emergency mode" (ya that exists). You will lose quite a bit quickly, but your body will immediately put that weight back on as soon as your out of the food desert.
2. Most patients see quick results because most carbs eaten in the American diet turn immediately into sugar in our bodies, which get stored in fat/water cells until needed. Stop the inflow of sugar (masked as carbs) and the patient loses weight dramatically; however this is typically short lived because eventually, everybody wants to actually EAT and this "no carb diet" becomes self defeating.
3. Our bodies are not designed to only eat from a few food groups. We need all the rich colors and flavors that all foods have to offer; each food source offers it's own unique strand of acids and cells, that, when combined with other natural foods create a healthy body- not a false short term victory.
They know the retention rate but already have your cash
Weight loss companies know that you will lose weight steadily for 3-4 weeks then slowly see the affects of the high protein/no carb/magic pill cure AND they already have your money in house, or you are in the process of paying monthly.
Most weight loss retention rates are 4-6 weeks.
In order to help you pass this "plateau" your friendly weight loss consultant will advise you try some more of their supplements or services, making it seem as if it's your fault, effectively hoodwinking you into spending more money to see short lived results.
Fast Weight Loss Centers
Medical Weight Lost Centers
Ya- I'm talking to you
Each of these companies employs these tactics to gain patient trust with fast weight loss and half truths, but in none of their programs do they TEACH their clients long lasting methods of living a healthy life through diet, as it's intended.
And really, if you look at how Monsanto is selling and then poisoning land to poor farmers, it's no shock to see the same sleazy methods applied to us, the human body.
( buy, quick results, decline, buy more, boost, decline, buy more...)
Their goal is to get the maximum amount of money from you during the retention period as possible.
Don't be fooled anymore by these liars. Their goal isn't to create a cure, it's to create a customer.
So What Do I Do Now?"
Everyone is in a unique place in life with unique circumstances. Find below which best matches your needs and let's go! You CAN lose weight and you can do it the RIGHT way.
The Eat2Live way.